Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Next Game: 20 Jan. 7:00pm, Crystal Pool

Hey folks!

Thanks to everyone who chipped in for the medical kit at the last game. We're going to bring the donation bag again this time, so if anyone has a buck or two to contribute, it would be greatly appreciated. We're hoping to be able to get a well-stocked emergency kit from MEC that's water-proof, as well as have some money on hand to send people in a cab to the hospital in case of trouble. Donations are voluntary, but very very appreciated.

For this game please meet by the basketball court outside of Crystal Pool (Quadra + Pembroke) at 7:00pm on Wednesday. Spread the word, bring your friends, and don't forget to wear some good running shoes.

Facebookers, click here for your event link.

Hope to see you all there.

Eric and Benjamin

2 comments:

Harry said...

I love playing manhunt. My tips for those who want to play this game are keep on moving instead of hiding in one place. And wear dark clothing and good running shoes. For me these two things are really worked.

Katie said...

I my self actually don't like this kind of game. But, if someone brings a donation bag, I might have to come. My boyfriend loves to play manhunt. He often plays manhunt with our friends in my town.